Monday, March 31, 2008

Well, I haven't come up with a verse yet so I will add one when I do.
I'm just feeling a little unloved right now and it seems like certain people will never be satisfied with anything I do. I have been feeling so sick the last couple of days, but I still went ahead and did things b/c other people wanted me to do them and I didn't want to disappoint them. However, they treat me like I'm a hypochondriac or something. All I did was state that I need some rest. Especially since I am trying to work 2 jobs right now until I have steady income with my WAHJ. *sigh* I guess I am just having a bit of a pity party. I feel like I am constantly repeating myself, but people still don't understand that they are being cold and mean. How many people enjoy being made fun of and disrespected constantly by someone who claims to love them? Why should you even have to ask a person more than once not to do that? I know I'm not perfect and I don't always do the things you want me to do, but I still deserve to be treated with a little bit of dignity and respect.

No comments: