Friday, March 14, 2008

Today's Verse: Phillipians 4:19(Amp.) -- And my God will liberally supply ([a]fill to the full) your every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

I have to keep reminding myself of this during these hard times. I know they will get better. I know my family will always have food and shelter. I also know that I need to continue to work on my organizational and time management skills and that I need to manage my money better. I can't keep saying that I wouldn't be in this situation if it weren't for my husband. It's not completely his fault just like it's not completely my fault. I believe the enemy is messing with us, but he is not going to win. I must keep the Faith. I must keep the Faith. The Bible says that we are God's children. I know how my parents took care of me as a child so I believe the Lord will take care of me even more so.
I and my family will not be in lack. We will not live in poverty. We will live better than we did before we got Saved. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

No comments: