Wednesday, November 7, 2012

5 Minutes 11/7/12

Dear Jesus,

I think my 5 minutes have been a little short lately, and somewhat unfocused. I need to do better. I just listened to Joyce today and she was saying, "Don't work God into your schedule, work your schedule around God." That is very sound advice. It's so sad how the everyday distractions, from family to technology, are so easy to follow/fall into. You are the Center of my life. You are the reason I am here, the reason I have use of all my senses, the Reason for every good thing in my life. I'm sorry that I haven't been better.
I am so thankful for another day. I am thankful to live in America. I am thankful that I have a voice! We don't know what will happen from day to day - politics, even if we will wake up to see another day on this earth. I have to make sure that I live accordingly. I will not take my days/hours/minutes/seconds for granted! I am grateful/thankful/joyful to have You, Jesus Christ in my life. I also pray for the people who don't know You, especially people who do things like "honor" killings. Lord, I pray that people willing to kill their daughters will instead find You. I pray that I can help people come to You. I want to be an example.
Thank You for all you have done and are still doing for me. I Love You. In Your name, amen.



No comments: